[okfn-discuss] Contract loopholes for record labels and movie studios? Subverting copyright through medium transformation?

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Dec 1 10:54:37 UTC 2011

Hi Danny,

Not sure on this exact topic, but may be worth having a look at this:
http://thepowerofopen.org/ - it's case studies compiled by Creative
Commons about success stories using their licenses. It may not answer
your question in full, but may give you some pointers about who you
could ask in more detail.

Hope that helps,

Lucy