[okfn-discuss] "Open Access" publications under CC-NC licences

Paul Schultze-Motel schultze-motel at gfz-potsdam.de
Fri Dec 9 07:35:24 UTC 2011

Thanks, Peter.

The Zotero CC-NC group has been marked as "Public, Open Membership
(http://www.zotero.org/support/groups). Library reading is open to
anyone on the web, library editing to group members.

The group library can be used via a web interface
(http://www.zotero.org/groups/cc-nc), but with the Zotero Firefox add-on
(http://www.zotero.org/support/installation) it is also quite easy to
export references in various formats or to add new items from web pages
- I hope this helps.

	Kind regards,

		Paul Schultze-Motel

Dr. Paul Schultze-Motel
Helmholtz Open Access Projekt - Koordinationsbüro
Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam
Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum GFZ
Bibliothek des Wissenschaftsparks Albert Einstein
Telegrafenberg
14473 Potsdam
Tel. (0331) 288-1653
Fax  (0331) 288-1914