[okfn-discuss] Data governance - any recommendations to research funders?

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:42:14 UTC 2011

The meetings is on and can be followed via the #datagov11 hashtag
http://twitter.com/search/realtime/datagov11 .

Was just asked about the main difference between the OKF and CC
approaches to licensing. Didn't really know what to say, other than
that OKF is focused on "open" and CC on "sharing".

Daniel