[okfn-discuss] Embedding podcasts / audio content?

Philippe Aigrain philippe.aigrain at sopinspace.com
Tue Jan 25 07:05:23 UTC 2011

If you can live with Flash and mp3 files, the Dew player (Flash
encapsulation under CC licensing, curiously By-ND) is a possibility
http://www.alsacreations.fr/dewplayer.html

There are equivalents in most CMS (WordPress, DotClear, Drupal, etc.)
and for other types of sound files (Ogg/Vorbis).

Soon HTML5 implementatiosn will free us all from the Flash aspect.
http://hacks.mozilla.org/2009/06/audio-player-html5/

Philippe