[okfn-discuss] OKCon 2011 in Berlin

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Jan 27 10:18:51 UTC 2011

Hi Jonathan,

On 27.01.2011, at 10:50, Jonathan Gray wrote:

> Fantastic Daniel!
>
> Wonder if:
>
>  * We should use http://okcon.org/2011 - as it is a shorter URL?

It seems to look like you can't use /yyyy/ URLs for pages in word press. This is because the default permalink for pages is /yyyyy/mm/post-name/

I have changed this default to /category/post-name/

but still can't use /yyyy/ for pages - I have not jet fond a workaround, any hints welcome.

>  * We should use the logo on the site?

Sure - I am not sure about the theme, I might do some theming later in the proses asap the rest is done.

Regards
Daniel