[okfn-discuss] OKCon 2011 in Berlin

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Jan 27 13:46:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,

after spending a little time on this I found out that the new version of that plugin now works fine. So I am afraid we have new URLs - please note we also changed the URLs for the pad since all okcon related pads should be on one place under the subdomain okcon.okfnpad.org so the confirmed URLs are the following

	• where: Kalkscheune Berlin, Germany (Map: http://goo.gl/maps/qhjC)
	• when: Saturday 30th June & 1st July, 2011
	• www: http://okcon.org/2011/
	• wiki page: http://wiki.okfn.org/okcon/2011/
	• scratchpad: http://okcon.okfnpad.org/2011
	• call for participation: http://okcon.org/2011/cfp/