[okfn-discuss] Add Your Photos to the New OKFN Flickr Group

Kaitlyn (Kat) Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Tue Jul 5 14:51:16 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just a heads-up that we've created a public Flickr group for the OKFN, which
means we now have a general depository for all photos taken at OKFN-related
conferences, events and meet-ups around the world. If you have photos from
any OKFN-related activities, add them here so that other OKFN members and
participants can see them.

It will also be useful if you tag the photos under the hashtag for the event
they were taken at, so others can easily search for them later :)

http://www.flickr.com/groups/okfn/<http://www.flickr.com/groups/1703137@N20/>

Thanks!

Kat

| Kaitlyn [Kat] Braybrooke*
*| Community Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation