[okfn-discuss] Open Literature

毛慶禎 mao at lins.fju.edu.tw
Thu Jul 7 00:23:22 UTC 2011

Nice to hear about this project Open Literature, Shakespeare specifically.

Allow me remind you that there are Complete Works of William
Shakespeare you can freely download from http://www.gutenberg.org/.

We have Shakespeare works translated into Chinese as public domain
according Copyright Law of Taiwan, If not complete works at least
partial works.

I am not sure those Chinese translation of Shakespeare works have
public digital files or not.