[okfn-discuss] OKFN-meetup / travellers list/service/dashboard idea

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 23:30:33 UTC 2011

Do we have to re-invent the wheel all the time?
No, we can use any of the wheels that the others
have invented.

I didn't have to think about using shared calendars
not because it is trivial, but because I have used
Google calendars previously.

Now, I don't know who is the one who makes impatient
suggestions (you could have waited until tomorrow for it).

Dashamir