[okfn-discuss] OKFN-meetup / travellers list/service/dashboard idea

Kaitlyn (Kat) Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Jul 18 11:54:24 UTC 2011

Agreed with Lucy - definitely a great idea.

Seems like the only question is how to implement it - and while the regional
groups could be an equally useful place to start, given that they're still a
bit fledgling and that many of us are (as noted) traveling often and
therefore not sure how to access the other regional groups or know if
they're active, I wonder if there is a tool (like a calendar, but more
collaborative) that everyone could use if they want to engage with other
open data folk in a city they're visiting.

I'm going to give it more thought now!

| Kat Braybrooke*
*| Community Coordinator
@kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>