[okfn-discuss] Help! We're looking for designers to assist with the Public Domain Review website :-)

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Jun 3 10:56:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

We're currently looking for a Wordpress designer to help to make some
basic tweaks to the Public Domain Review website. We don't imagine
this should be more than a few hours work for someone more expert than
us in the art of theme modification! If anyone is up for helping out
(or knows someone who might be) we can offer *perpetual
acknowledgement* and an *exciting mystery gift*! Further details at:

http://notebook.okfn.org/2011/05/31/web-designer-needed-for-the-public-domain-review-website/

If you're interested, please contact: publicdomainreview at okfn.org.

All the best,

Jonathan