[okfn-discuss] OKF T-shirt competition: Vote for your favourite

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Jun 14 11:27:49 UTC 2011

The entries for the OKF T-shirt competition are in! Now you get to
decide who the winner is. The winner will receive a copy of their
handywork and the top designs will be featured in the OKF Spreadshirt
shop.

There are a combination of slogans and images and it was great to see
entries being submitted in several languages (we can have the slogan
printed in multiple languages if it wins). The voting will close at
12pm UTC on Thursday 16th June - so hurry to make your vote count!

You can vote for your favourite using the link to the Doodle Poll
below (Please note - there are quite a few entries so you will have to
expand the poll to see all the entries)

http://www.doodle.com/rnp37k7ud4qqnedv

A link to the photoset containing the images can be found below
(please note, we may have to change some of the colours/designs
slightly for printing purposes, but the essence of the ideas will
remain!) :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/okfn/sets/72157626834762697/

All the best,

Lucy