[okfn-discuss] Open Annotation Collaboration

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Mar 7 11:33:59 UTC 2011

This is a great idea Stefano. Thanks for flagging this up.

Might someone working on Annotator be able to get in touch with the
workshop organisers? Even if we can't go there in person, could be
worth seeing if they could play a short (2 minute) screencast
presenting the project?

Email addresses of organisers are available here:

http://openannotation.org/documents/CallForWorkshopParticipation.pdf

J.