[okfn-discuss] OKCon 2011 update

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Mar 14 09:17:24 UTC 2011

Dear all

this email is an update about the organisation of the Open Knowledge Conference - OKCon 2011

	http://okcon.org/

I am happy to announce that we have brought together a great programme committee:

	http://okcon.org/2011/committee/

You can contact the programme committee by sending an email to:

	okcon-programme at lists.okfn.org

We have also set up a mailing list for discussions around OKCon. Join the conversation by subscribing to the mailing list at:

The next steps for organising team and programme committee will be

	1. Re-send CFP to lists and organisations
	2. Get more people to submit Proposals
	3. Get more partners and sponsors on board
	4. Invite Keynote Speakers
	5. 1st Programme Draft

If you what to help with any of the above please let us know! If you have any suggestions or questions please contact the organising team at:

	okcon at okfn.org

Sincerely on behalf of the organising team
Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich

The Open Knowledge Foundation