[okfn-discuss] Publishing output of OKF Etherpad

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Fri Mar 25 08:36:27 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

I think we're long overdue in installing a more recent version of
EtherPad on the okfnpad.org site, but as far as I'm aware we don't
have anyone who is coding on it.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Peter Sefton and we have been developing ScholarlyHTML and using the OKF
> pad(s) - for whihc many thanks. Peter would like to take snapshots of the
> pad in a publishable form - this seems a great idea. Any comments on how and
> who should help?

I think it would be interesting to find out what has been done by the
Etherpad community, first. Looking at
http://doc.etherpad.org/ep/search/ there seems to quite a lot of
activity, so perhaps someone has already written a bulk exporter?

- Friedrich