[okfn-discuss] New flyer for OKF

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Mar 25 11:00:10 UTC 2011

Great thanks all! I will produce a new version in light of comments ASAP.

Rufus: I was wondering, perhaps radically, whether for the sake of
parsimony we could lose distinction between apps/content on the one
hand and tools on the other? E.g. in case of WDMMG / Open Spending or
Open Shakespeare we are serving up open material with tools/websites
that can be used to explore this - and nearly all our web
apps/services can be considered tools in some broader sense? What do
you think?

J.