[okfn-discuss] Tuesday Hangout

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Nov 8 11:24:56 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

This is a heads up that the UK community team will be hanging out on Skype
and IRC this evening. Please come and join myself, Lucy and Kat. We'll be
there to help answer any burning questions you have about current OKF
projects or just bat about ideas for new projects. It'll also be an
opportunity for me to say hi to those I haven't already met. I'm one of the
new community coordinators at the OKF and will be at all the weekly
hangouts.

We're doing things a bit differently from previous weeks. We ask that
anyone who wants to join us add their name and Skype address to the
Etherpad for the hangout (http://coord.okfnpad.org/5). We'll start a Skype
call at 5pm (UK time). From about 5:30pm onwards we'll be on IRC in the
#OKFN room on irc.freenode.net (my nickname is samleon).

Please let me know if you'd like to join the hangout!

Sam

--
Sam Leon
Community Coordinator