[okfn-discuss] Belgian Chapter: first event

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:37:06 UTC 2011

Hi list,

On the 22th of November we're organising a first gathering to start a
Belgian chapter of the OKFN. The meeting will start at 19:00 in Ghent.

More information on our chapter is available over here:

http://wiki.okfn.org/Chapter/Belgium

The program will be something like this:
  * Meet & greet: short presentation of all attendees
  * Present CKAN and other OKFN projects (pudo)
  * Discuss our action plan and what our focus will be
  * The board of directors | The board of evangelists
  * Financial plan
  * Next meeting?

If anyone would be in the vicinity of Belgium, you're most welcome :)

Kind regards,

Pieter

--
iRail vzw/asbl