[okfn-discuss] EuroHack: One-day data journalism competition and workshop on EU spending

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Oct 3 08:58:21 UTC 2011

Hi All,

My apologies, I included the wrong link in my last email.

Details of the workshop can be found here:
http://blog.okfn.org/2011/09/27/eurohack-one-day-data-journalism-competition-and-workshop-on-eu-spending/

Sorry for any inconvenience! A reminder that you can register using this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dGpMY3dZWHkxYnYyNzdabFduQjV1b3c6MQ#gid=0

All the best,

Lucy

--