[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Foundation Meetups Everywhere

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Thu Oct 27 06:16:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

I would like to play little more with options available on meetup.com platform. I have there big button with description: "Schedule a Open Knowledge Foundation Worldwide Meetup Day", thinking to put there maybe http://www.opendataday.org ?

BTW I couldn't see it in http://okfn.org/calendar

=)
~ elf Pavlik ~

Excerpts from elf Pavlik's message of 2011-10-24 16:24:52 +0000: