[okfn-discuss] OKFN Calendar - extracting recurring events to separate cal?

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Oct 31 11:36:40 UTC 2011

Hi Elf,

Maybe we can use Meetup for the non-recurring events, with virtual events
(e.g. those via Skype) listed alongside on e.g. Dashboard?

I think this would look great if we could have an events tab on the
dashboard with virtual and IRL side-by side, what do people think?

Lucy

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 7:28 AM, elf Pavlik
<perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Looking at http://okfn.org/calendar/ and having impression that having
> all those recurring events on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu it looks little cluttered.
> It may make harder to see other, less predictable events. I would suggest
> splitting it into two calendars which we could show next to each other.
>
> I guess I can just make a ticket for that in trac, voilà:
> http://trac.okfn.org/ticket/939
>
> =)
> ~ elf Pavlik ~

Lucy Chambers