[okfn-discuss] Problems with WordPress site

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Sep 13 15:12:17 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I am pleased to report that the problems with the website have now
been fixed. Someone upgraded the version of WordPress we are using and
the plugin which allows us to mark spam users marked many people as
spam, hence blocked them.

Could anyone updating WordPress in the future please just drop a quick
email to okfn-help at lists.okfn.org - letting us know it is happening,
so we can be prepared!

Sorry for the inconvenience, please let us know if you continue to
experience problems!

All the best,

Lucy

--