[okfn-discuss] Research project: "Histories of open knowledge"

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Thu Apr 5 10:44:00 UTC 2012

Antti,

Following on from what Laura just said -- I had an interesting chat with
the guys from Goteo <http://www.goteo.org/> the other day and they're
really trying to push open data related projects.

I quite like their crowd funding platform and it puts a good emphasis on
crowd participation too -- so might be worth having a look there.

Sam

Sam Leon
Community Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation