[okfn-discuss] [open-science] Practical reproducible science; implications for data storage

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 23:54:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Nicholas Roberts
<nicholas at themediasociety.org> wrote:
> personally I don't and I think AMI is the gateway drug to defacto lockin

Sorry you mean you don't think the variety of providers is enough to
prevent lockin or you don't think that that this would be a large
problem?

If you do think it would be a large problem, what do you think we in
the open knowledge community should do about it?

Best,

Matthew