[okfn-discuss] Componentization of data - Literature?

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Fri Apr 27 10:11:09 UTC 2012

Dear Rufus,
I am writing a paper about open data and archaeology, and I would like to cite
the writings you and others at OKFN have done about componentization and open
data. Is there any academic article I can cite, instead of the web page below?

http://blog.okfn.org/writings/componentization-and-open-data/

And on a more generic level, it would be nice to have a single place to find
academic references to published works (Bibsoup?).

Thanks, ciao
steko

--
Stefano Costa

Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology
http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/archaeology
The Open Knowledge Foundation
http://www.okfn.org · http://opendefinition.org/