[okfn-discuss] Componentization of data - Literature?

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Sun Apr 29 17:49:42 UTC 2012

Il 29/04/2012 19:41, Rufus Pollock ha scritto:
> Hmmm. I think it did end up somewhere more formal but need to check --
> of course it is an irony that one needs a "proper" publication to get
> cited in academic work (blog posts don't really count;-)  )

Yes, I can see the deep irony. At the same time, the rotting of web
resources is an awful reality. I was reviewing a paper I had written
only a few years ago, and half of the websites I cited were only
available through archive.org. The more Javascript becomes pervasive,
the more we will loose that resource too I'm afraid.

Thanks,
steko