[okfn-discuss] Suggestion to sign the Declaration on Parliamentary Openness

Pedro Markun pedro at esfera.mobi
Wed Aug 8 22:02:12 UTC 2012

Hey all,

just received an email from Andrew saying that more then 50 orgs signed for
the Declaration. Cool :)

The OKFN appears a few times (both as Germany and UK).
Do you think it's worthy signing it as OKFN-Br as well?

We've been participating a lot on those discussions, so I would think it
makes sense. But then again don't know if it's worthy having every local
chapter signing it separately?

[]'s
Pedro Markun