[okfn-discuss] Suggestion to sign the Declaration on Parliamentary Openness

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Aug 9 07:33:57 UTC 2012

On 8 August 2012 23:02, Pedro Markun <pedro at esfera.mobi> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> just received an email from Andrew saying that more then 50 orgs signed for
> the Declaration. Cool :)
>
> The OKFN appears a few times (both as Germany and UK).
> Do you think it's worthy signing it as OKFN-Br as well?
>
> We've been participating a lot on those discussions, so I would think it
> makes sense. But then again don't know if it's worthy having every local
> chapter signing it separately?

I don't think every chapter need sign separately but if you guys have
been especially involved it would make sense and OKFN + OKFN-DE +
OKFN-BR is a nice triumvirate :-)

For the future we can think about policy on this -- perhaps one of
those things to discuss at a local group / chapter meetup at
OKFestival!