[okfn-discuss] New crowdfunding system in the works exclusively for Free/Libre/Open resources

Aaron Wolf wolftune at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 00:47:31 UTC 2012

Sorry for the confusion, meant to send my reply just to Thomas. I'm happy
to have shared my answer to his question, but our invite system is
one-time-use per code, so this code is just for Thomas. I am happy to send
a new code to each other person who is interested (besides not being public
yet, though, one reason for this system is that I don't want critics who
are anti-Free/Open to access everything at this point, not until we've made
sure that things are clear. I want to avoid FUD and confusion).

--
Aaron Wolf
wolftune.com