[okfn-discuss] Call for Timeline Submissions: The Open Book

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Dec 10 11:33:52 UTC 2012

Hello Victor,

At the moment, we've booted up the timeline into a Timeliner-ready
spreadsheet - as you can see, we have very little so far!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgKCQJHmtLY_dHh5V3E0M3I5UkhMTzZqcDBYV3dnYUE#gid=0

Would be great if you can add things when you get a moment (and please feel
free to put your name in last column if you want attribution!)

Thank you! Kat

@ardent_coeur