[okfn-discuss] example site Re: Introduction and an idea

koltzenburg at w4w.net koltzenburg at w4w.net
Mon Dec 17 11:12:56 UTC 2012

hello Maya, hi everyone,

as to what to do with open data you might be interested in studying this site which give a climate preview
for Southern Germany on a 10x10km scale which is intended - if I got this correctly - to boost grassroots
activism, among other things
http://www.klimafolgenonline.com

it seems to combine Representative Concentration Pathways (RCP) with Integrated Assessment Models on
Energy-Economy-Climate-Agriculture - in this example they are using the RCP 8.5-Scenario (my translation
summary of the "Szenarium" subpage)

cheers,
Claudia
koltzenburg at w4w.net