[okfn-discuss] Open Definition forges ahead - get involved!

Joris Pekel joris.pekel at okfn.org
Tue Dec 18 11:15:26 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

This is really great. As Laura mentioned, the Open Definition is so
important in our daily work.
At the OKFN, I am the volunteer coordinator and I would very much like to
help you to get this done. Right now we are a bit in a transition phase and
I will move the tasks to a Google Group. I will then populate it with the
tasks you describe above. If you have more, do let me know.

All the best,

Joris

Joris Pekel
Community Coordinator