[okfn-discuss] Creative Commons NonCommercial and NoDerivativesDiscussion

Miller, Andrew (ELS-OXF) andrew.miller at elsevier.com
Tue Dec 18 12:39:42 UTC 2012

How would a private individual, perhaps without much money,
realistically 'go after' such transgressors?

Andrew Miller

Andrew Miller | Executive Publisher, Health & Medical Sciences, STM
Journals  | ELSEVIER | The Boulevard, Langford Lane | Kidlington |
Oxford OX5 1GB | UK | Landline: +44 (0) 1865 843823| Fax: +44 (0) 1865
843997 | Mobile: +44 (0)7810 813997 | Twitter: EndoMetabPub
<https://twitter.com/#!/EndoMetabPub>