[okfn-discuss] Creative Commons NonCommercial and NoDerivativesDiscussion

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Wed Dec 19 09:21:07 UTC 2012

Michael

If the images are complete and unmodified, perhaps the Guide would be considered a "Collection"/"Collective Work" rather than a "Derivative Work"/"Adaptation", especially if the text is original content? - which case the SA obligation would not apply? (I could not find a clear example on this on the Creative Commons Wiki FAQ)

Of course the BY obligations would still apply to a Collection ....

Regards

Andrew