[okfn-discuss] Patricio Re: WIkipedia and Introducing myself

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Thu Feb 9 16:30:07 UTC 2012

Hello to Patricio from OKFN Central!

Thanks for the introduction - am personally looking forward to hearing more
about your work with the local Argentinian Wikimedia chapter.

We have several colleagues here in our OKFN:LOCAL [1] networks, including
Daniel Dietrich in Germany and Everton Alvarenga in Brasil, who are active
members of local Wikipedia communities as well as our incubating OKFN
Chapters. In the UK, many of us are also working with Wikimedia to do local
events like #OpenDataLDN [2] and support the use of the public domain [3].

Would love to chat more about how you'd like to work with us and foster
more of those collaborations in the future!

:) Kat

[1] http://okfn.org/chapters
[2] http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/London-GB/472892/
<http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/London-GB/472892/>