[okfn-discuss] CAST YOUR VOTE: OKFN T-Shirt Design Poll

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Fri Feb 10 12:00:04 UTC 2012

Thanks, Nils. It was a combination of me doing the designs, the old logo's
designer inverting colours for us, and the Tshirt company putting them on
the Tshirt mockups. A convoluted process for sure. Totally agreed that a
new logo would be ultra awesome, but it might be a bit time-consuming to
start that sort of dialogue now.

 :)

Kat

| OKFN.org <http://okfn.org/> | OKFestival.org <http://okfestival.org/> |