[okfn-discuss] Use Cloud tools to create Open Data apps?

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at l5consulting.net
Sat Feb 18 12:40:09 UTC 2012

Great thanks guys.

But what I mean is a specific focus on 'PaaS'. These guys like ep.io are
'IaaS', ie. hosting for Python apps, which is the kind of tool I would
imagine lots of Open Data developers are using, but my question is can you
use other Cloud tools, like Salesforce.com or Google Apps, to do the same
thing as Python?

Also is there any extra benefit in doing so? For example if you use
Force.com, could you get better CRM integration? etc.

Thanks, Neil.