[okfn-discuss] Open Data Handbook v1.0

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Thu Feb 23 17:36:13 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Yesterday, we announced the launch of the Open Data Handbook v1.0! Formerly
known as the Open Data Manual, the Handbook is a practical guide which
explains the 'what, why and how' of open data.

Blog post:
http://blog.okfn.org/2012/02/22/announcing-the-open-data-handbook-version-1-0/

Open Data Handbook: http://opendatahandbook.org/.

There are numerous ways you can get involved with the Open Data Handbook.
We are particularly looking for people to *translate* or *edit and improve*
the existing text. Full details of how to get involved are contained in the
blog post. If you have any questions, please email opendatahandbook at okfn.org
.

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed to the success of this project
so far - great work!

Kind regards,
Laura

--