[okfn-discuss] Fundraising Platforms

Pedro Markun pedro at esfera.mobi
Fri Feb 24 19:16:19 UTC 2012

Since we're now expanding and having different chapters... it might be
worthy checking on national alternatives.

The brazillian scene of crowdsourcing is still growing... but we do have
some good platforms:

http://catarse.me/pt

Was the one we used for the Hacker Bus. And it is opensource. So we could
deploy our own?

[]'s
Pedro Markun