[okfn-discuss] Most "open" way of registering a domain/get a hosting?

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Wed Jan 4 12:29:31 UTC 2012

Dear Fabio,

Thanks very much for your email. Firstly, apologies for the delayed reply -
a lot of people have been away over the Christmas break.

I have circulated your query to our discussion and help lists. Perhaps some
people there may have good suggestions for the most open way to register a
domain name or may be able to recommend specific hosting providers.

In the meantime, thanks for getting in touch and Happy New Year!

Kind regards,
Laura

--
Laura Newman