[okfn-discuss] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] Call for Papers - Wikipedia Academy 2012: Research and Free Knowledge

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:42:37 UTC 2012

Yes would like to get involved. Its open to india?

On 20/01/2012, Daniel Mietchen <daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> just wanted to bring this event to your attention. If any of you would
> like to be involved with the organization, please get in touch.
> Otherwise, you are warmly invited to submit a paper.
>
> Thanks and cheers,
>
> Daniel

Thanks & Regards
Sridhar
Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, PG Dip Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotechnology
(WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) & Joint Secretary, ARSSF
Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture (CISH)
Rehmankhera, P.O.Kakori, Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Fax: +91-522-2841025, Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Mobile:+91-9005760036

CISH http://www.cishlko.org
ARSSF http://www.arssf.co.nr
My site http://www.gutam.co.nr
My Publications http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/