[okfn-discuss] Suggestion to sign the Declaration on Parliamentary Openness

Tom Rees tom.rees at okfn.org
Sun Jul 15 13:50:25 UTC 2012

That is correct :-) We had some very interesting discussions, especially
concerning the tech side of things. I think OKFN's Labs initiative could be
relevant to the shared technology stack. I am more of a believer in an
ecosystem of open tools than a suite of coupled off-the-shelf components
for building parliamentary monitoring websites though.