[okfn-discuss] Helping on the coding track.

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Sat Jul 28 09:02:52 UTC 2012

Hi All,

 I would like to know how can I (even that I am not officially
scheduled to be part of the coding track, if that's how it is called)
I have strong Django and software development experience I would like
to see where to help with, during the coding track and when I'm not
giving my talk or working for the festival organisation.

 How can one do that? (I applied for the non coder support as well,
not sure if this makes a difference).

Great weekend! Hope to meet all in Helsinki.
--
-Sivan