[okfn-discuss] Big news: Alpha Launch of PyBossa, the open-source micro-tasking platform

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:53:27 UTC 2012

Rufus Pollock wrote:
> At some point we may want to introduce some kind of pricing
> model in order to support the sustainability of the project

Hello all,

I am *very* interested in working on this part of the project.

I believe if we can discover how to cover the "costs of hosting"
while remaining Open and Free as in Freedom, we will be
able to scale operations to regain control of our computing and
eventually also our agriculture and all the rest of production.

Please let me know where I can participate on this part.

Sincerely,
Patrick Anderson
http://ImputedProduction.BlogSpot.com