[okfn-discuss] Please support my friend's free culture film, "Tejid at s Junt at s", a documentary about workers organizing to turn a sweatshop into a union-shop!

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at member.fsf.org
Wed Jun 27 21:30:03 UTC 2012

Hey all,

My friend Will Delphia has been involved with the Alta Gracia project and
made this free culture film (CC-BY-SA) documenting the struggle of workers
in a sweatshop organizing a union.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1728686124/tejids-junts-a-film-about-the-alta-gracia-project/

This is part of a greater project to help workers organize unions and with
the help of the International Labor Rights Forum, they will be printing
DVDs to sell and give away to professors, students, activists, workers and
union organizers in the DR, and people of all descriptions.

The final cut will be distributed freely and available via BitTorrent in
free formats Ogg Theora and WebM!

If you're on Reddit, StatusNet, or Twitter, please upvote/favorite/repost:
*
http://www.reddit.com/r/freeculture/duplicates/vpefh/please_support_my_friends_free_culture_film/
* http://identi.ca/notice/94969133
* http://twitter.com/DPic/status/218092819397607424