[okfn-discuss] Draft of 'Libre' Wikipedia page

Chris Sakkas sanglorian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 19:55:48 UTC 2012

Thanks folks!

Rob:

I've kept OER and OA quarantined under the 'Related concepts' heading to
make it clear that while there's overlap they're not libre
in-and-of-themselves.

I use 'proprietary' to mean 'non-libre', which would mean that NC and ND
are proprietary - are you using a different definition?

Cheers,

Chris

*Chris Sakkas
**Admin of the FOSsil Bank wiki <http://fossilbank.wikidot.com/> and the