[okfn-discuss] open data and tangled data

Pedro Markun pedro at esfera.mobi
Wed Mar 28 01:17:12 UTC 2012

I've been playing a bit with Tangle and opendata.

Powerfull mix. We're building an app on taxes paid for different products
for the local business association.

It's one of the things we wanna toy with in the opensource journalism
project
http://newschallenge.tumblr.com/post/19490663461/opensource-journalism

[]'s
Pedro Markun