[okfn-discuss] Suggestions for datasets that you'd like to see available as linked data

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Tue May 22 21:59:26 UTC 2012

hey,

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 02:03:04PM +0100, Darwin Peltan wrote:
> As part of the LOD2 project[1] we are looking to transform several datasets
> to RDF.
>
> Please let me know if you have any suggestions for particular datasets
> (that are already open) that you would like to see available as RDF. These
> datasets should be from within the EU region.

i don't know if i want to seem the suggested data below as linked data, but
i'm certainly interested in experimenting with it. ;)

you might want to have a look at the parltrack European parliament data:
http://parltrack.euwiki.org/dumps - schema is here:
http://parltrack.euwiki.org/dumps/schema.html
also there's a json api for all objects.

also you might want to have a look at some other data we liberated:
http://data.liberit.hu/

cheers,s

--
gpg: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
gpg fp: F617 AC77 6E86 5830 08B8  BB96 E7A4 C6CF A84A 7140