[okfn-discuss] Suggestions for datasets that you'd like to see available as linked data

N.L.Scantlebury n.l.scantlebury at open.ac.uk
Fri May 25 09:21:49 UTC 2012

Hi Stef

It might be worth talking to the OECD people who provide iLibrary. These are stats that currently are available for export and download into xls.
If these could be published as linked data it could be a very exciting prospect for students mashing related data from different tables.

I went to a recent ALPSP (Association of learned and professional society publishers) event on data publishing attended by Toby Green their Head of Publishing . Might be worth an approach?
http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/36/52/46060301.pdf

Non Scantlebury
The Open University Library Services