[okfn-discuss] free open source poll aggregation software

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Wed Nov 7 15:22:58 UTC 2012

Dear all,

You might guess from the subject line (and date) what I've been looking
at this morning: election predictions, results and methodologies.

One thing I noted was that the software used by 5.38 is proprietary.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/about-fivethirtyeight/
I believe the other pundits similarly employ closed source tools.

Which led me to wonder if there's any free & open software for tracking
and aggregating polls? And whether this is the sort of thing OKFN is
interested in?*
* If not, apols for being OT.

John

--